Naperville Veterans Memorial Scholarship
AKA: Orthodontist Confident Smiles Scholarship
- Current student at any nationally accredited and/or regionally accredited post-secondary school within the United States.
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative grade point average, based on 4.0 scale.
- No requirement for student degree program, major, or focus.
- We do not factor student majors into our selection process.
- Student must complete and submit the 500 to 800 word essay along with our scholarship application.
- Applications are due by March 31st, 2017.
We select one award winner based on his/her eligibility and essay response. We notify only the award winner by May 31st and then deposit $500 into the award winner's account at his/her school.
In 500 to 800 words, explain how a confident smile can help you achieve your career goals.
This award is handled by an outside scholarship management service that does not sell or trade any personal information received through its web forms.